|Mountain Meadows is a New Paltz Bed and Breakfast offering the finest Hudson Valley Lodging. Your hosts, Maria and Joe, welcome you to their upstate New York getaway. Nestled in the foothills of the Catskills in the shadow of the Shawangunk Ridge. Mountain Meadows B&B has so much to offer.
- Casual yet graceful living
- Spectacular Catskill Mountain views of the Gunks
- Heated pool and hot tub
- Fireplace for relaxing with a good book or good friends
- Spacious recreation room with professional pool table
- Croquet, badminton, or horseshoes on our sprawling grounds
- Situated along the famous Shawangunk Wine Trail
- Golf, hiking, biking, rock climbing, and sky diving for the adventurous
- Easy access to historic and exciting New Paltz, NY including SUNY New Paltz
- Close to the Mohonk Preserve and Lake Minnewaska
- Fine dining in New Paltz and beyond including the Culinary Institute of America
- Only minutes from Walkway Over the Hudson State Park
- Short drive to Kingston, Woodstock, Saugerties, Poughkeepsie and other points of interest in Ulster County, Dutchess County, and Orange County NY
Why settle for motels in New Paltz? Our New Paltz lodging allows you to retire to your large comfortable room with private bath and queen or king size bed. After a peaceful night's sleep you'll awaken to a breakfast of homemade muffins and breads, enticing entrees, and specially blended coffee or tea served in our pretty country guest kitchen or by the pool, while enjoying our gardens under the white cliffs of the Shawangunk Mountains and the Mohonk Tower.
View our Boxed Lunch Menu!